2011/10/25

School makes you do the craziest things

It's past midnight already, and I'm at McDonald's @ Elias Mall. On a Monday night.

Explanation? Sheer misfortune. I reached home at 7.30pm to a whole pile of PW deadlines to meet, and when I turned on my modem, I had a terrible surprise. Turns out the Internet access at home was completely cut off, because the phone line ran into some problems. And the best part? There wasn't any immediate way to fix it. So I had to jolly well do my designing for PW void of any form of online interaction (oh the pain), which took me four whole hours, and then make my way down to the nearest free Internet access zone.

Sigh, I should really stop grousing over this unfortunate situation, lest I run into similar ones in the near future. :/ But I have to say, what happened today was really untimely. The WR's due for submission in 4 days' time, so now's the busiest period ever for PW. And for the Internet to conk out on me during this time... that's really something. Seriously life... :(

Anyway, school today was yet another mundane whirl of events. The most interesting part of today was probably (I think) the training with my OBI teammates. After which I walked to the station with Michelle, Sheryl & Kai Yuan. Got KOI there before travelling back to Pasir Ris with Michelle and Kai Yuan. Really enjoy walking to the station/going home with them because we have the most interesting conversations, hahaha. :)

So, yup. That's all for today. Gotta go back home soon and knock out for yet another long day in school, and a long night of PW, tomorrow. Thank God Deepavali's on Wednesday, tsk. If not I believe I'll just collapse.

No comments:

Post a Comment