Today was, for me, a day dedicated to self-indulgence. Didn't go out, nor did I get myself involved in school activities or PW (not until later I guess?).
I spent this day nua-ing on the basis that I was tired from a really long week and not feeling very well too, so I hope I don't come off as some lazy bum, haha. Although I admit to being one most of the time.
So, what did I do in school today? Well, I spent the time rushing through Kai Yuan's birthday calendar as well as collecting more exam results. I didn't manage to take pictures of the calendar I made with Michelle & Sheryl though, but I have to say the cover page looks freaking awesome. :) Precisely because I was the one who designed it, haha!
The whole process was extremely impromptu and called for a lot of improvisations... including last-minute printing of another picture of Kai Yuan in the school's Zap shop due to some oversight in our intended calendar design. Because Kai Yuan wasn't with us the whole day due to CCA duties, we had the entire day to do up the calendar, but we could only do it during interstitial time between lectures so it was still a rather rushed job. He was supposed to be dismissed at 12.30pm, so at 12pm we started going frantic. We managed to finish designing by 12.20pm; immediately after that, we rushed down to Bedok Point to prepare his cake, but little did we know that he wasn't released until 2pm, so we spent an entire hour walking around aimlessly and waiting for him to be done. Tsk, =_='.
"Surprised" (failed attempt) him when he came down to Bedok Central with the second row classmates, after which he went to have lunch with them at Tampines Swensen's. I was initially supposed to catch 'Real Steel' with Michelle & Sheryl at E!hub and have Kai Yuan join us after his lunch, but I decided against going in the end and headed home to sleep.
And I really did. Now I'm here, refreshed. But I feel so reluctant to start on I&R, OP slides, WR... PW in general. :( And there's also Chemistry & Chinese tutorials!
How about I go back to sleep and wake up when November ends?
No comments:
Post a Comment