I'll let some random snapshots do the talking from here:


Wednesday spelled back to school for all students (unfortunately). Had a mini lohei session with my class during our Civics period:


The funny thing was that I didn't manage to snap everyone tossing the vegetables and crackers in the usual sticky sweet sauce, the focal point of every lohei photo. Guess that effectively makes the photos above random shots of people getting excited in crowds over seemingly nothing, rofl.
On to something non-CNY related (not really): I fell sick shortly after the festive season, around the time when school reopened again. Gave a couple of training sessions a miss this week as a result, but the good thing was that I wasn't sick to the point that I couldn't leave my bed. I still did go to school, and as much as I hate that place, I don't really want to miss out on anything important. Though it's not like I even get half of what's going on during lectures (not so tutorials to be honest, so all is fairly well I guess).
Next week will be a hectic one, because the juniors will be informed of the tertiary institution they've been posted to on Monday. Which means I'll be expecting a new batch of students coming to school as J1s. Which marks the start of a horribly busy Orientation week. Hope things'll unfold just fine, I'm even planning to join the Mass Dance @ Suntec on one of the last few nights of Orientation. :) But then again, there's still tests to think about...
Let's just see if I can strike a balance between work and play this upcoming week, then (as much as I'm not confident of rising up to the challenge at all).
No comments:
Post a Comment