I have been sleep-deprived for the past few days and tonight, there will still be no signs of redemption for I will not be sleeping until 3am again. I guess this is the cost for not editing my Written Report for PW now, but there's just so many things to do and so little time. Factor in the time I need to really just get myself composed again after one bout of madness and voila, I don't get enough sleep at all.
Yesterday was an exceptionally tiring day as I turned in at 1am and had to wake up at 6.30am for school only to run 3km during the first period. I was refreshed after the run, like I always felt after any, but gradually, as the day proceeded, my vitality (as if there was even any in the first place, haha) began to show signs of faltering. And the lectures and tutorials didn't help at all.
Went for my first water training after a long break yesterday as well. At the start the sets were quite manageable but all hell broke loose when I started on the breaststroke pulling, haha. Could only finish half that set because the paddles made treading water a lot more difficult. Really ought to hone my arm strength so that I can go faster next time. Overall I guess I'm glad to be back in the water, although in time, I'll definitely feel nauseous at the smell of chlorine once more.
Had a team dinner at Simei Banquet after training. As usual all the members were really entertaining, but I didn't really contribute much to the conversation. Zi Qin freaked all the girls out over the dinner table once again, this time by demonstrating the elasticity of his skin. It was quite cool but gross at the same time. He was even able to twist and turn his ear so that it folded into a ball, haha!
Anyway, here's a continuation to my entry on Thursday — after much consideration, I went for the Seoul Garden dinner after all. And I didn't regret it because it was thoroughly enjoyable, what with the free flow of ice cream and all. Treated myself generously with peppered & barbecued beef, fried dumplings, tom yum soup, etc. And of course, I had a lion's share of yam ice cream as well.
Right now I'm preparing to leave the house for Suntec City to attend service. Will update about today when I get home before I start on my WR. Look forward to that. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment