Right now, I'm trying to cram for a ridiculously demanding Economics test... obviously to no avail. And I guess you can say that I gave up completely on revising for it the moment I decided to update this space. I mean, is it even humanly possible to cover a year's worth of topics in a single night? :/
But on a brighter note, my GP tutor e-mailed me over the weekend, and she encouraged me to participate in this competition called the Stanford Book Prize. Initially I was interested, but after realising how packed this week was... I started having second thoughts. There's only 2 more days left to the deadline, and I haven't really drafted anything yet... but I think it's still possible for me to think of something within the time frame. Guess I'll see how things go for now. But regardless of whether I manage to participate in the end, I'm still very grateful for the opportunity.
Guess tomorrow'll be yet another crazy day. But at the very least, there's something to look forward to — dinner with a couple of friends at NEX. Hope the rest of the week will give me something to anticipate as well.
Some leftover pictures from last week finish off this entry:




You take really good pictures and have an interesting style of writing. Heh.
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blog if you have the time. I've only just started. But i promise you a good laugh or two.
http://itmakeslifeworthliving.blogspot.com/