When I first got to know about her, I didn't remember her music grow on me like it did that morning. I guess she's one of those artists whose charm needs a little more time to take its shape. But eventually I realised that everything about her music - the soulful voice that contemplates and probes, the reckless and beautifully melancholic composition, the artfully written lyrics - displays such great talent and quality. You should really give a couple of her songs a listen to get what I mean.
So, I will head out alone, hope for the best
We can pat ourselves on the back
And say that we tried
And if one of us makes it big
We can spill our regrets
And talk about how the love never dies
But you and I, you and I, you and I know the reason why
But all of this means nothing
Yeah, all of this means nothing
All of this means nothing
Without you
No comments:
Post a Comment